Newsletters offering reflections, photos, and updates from our ICDF Networks.
October 2017: Dance Movement Therapy & Healing
'This is is one beautiful way, inspired by the scriptures, to engage with a relatable and an approachable God.'
September 2017: Deaf Signing
'We cannot allow anyone to be isolated from the Gospel or Body of Christ.'
August 2017: Movement in Prayer
'Prayer is a beautiful friendship with our Creator: we share with God - He responds. He responds and we share.'
July 2017: Creative Arts & Social Concern
'We need to be thinking as dance artists who we can support, and to be with Jesus in his social justice transformation mission...'
- Download: July 2017 Network Newsletter (PDF)
- Read: Extended Article from the Network Coordinator
- Read: African Dance and Social Integration in Britain by Dr Sylvanus Kwashie Kuwor
- Go to: Creative Arts & Social Concern Network
June 2017: Dance Teachers
'When our students come to realise how unique and special they are to God it can help them not to compare themselves to others in a negative way...'
May 2017: Dance for Children (featuring Youth Dance Network)
'God wants to use children. He wants us to release and allow and encourage them to be dynamic little instruments in His Hands.'
- Download: May 2017 Network Newsletter (PDF)
- Go to: Dance for Children Network
- Go to: Youth Dance Network
April 2017: Academics, Writers and Researchers (AWARe)
'An art-maker may ‘think’ in the medium of her art-making. As a dancer, my thoughts are often experienced in my mind as movements, rather than as words.'
March 2017: Flags & Banners
Reflecting on 'another year filled with dance, flag worship and LIFE itself.'
February 2017: Men in Dance
'This network is for men, not about men.'
January 2017: Fitness, Well-being and Movement Meditation
'We are all about fitness classes that bless us completely – body, soul and spirit!'
- Download: January 2017 Network Newsletter (PDF)
- Go to: Fitness, Well-being and Movement Meditation Network